This is a position for a fixed term running over Summer 2017 (from May to August 13, 2017) intended for a university/post-secondary student who will return to school in the Fall.
The Outdoor Season Coordinator will work closely with the Program Coordinator, as part of the North Mississauga Soccer Club.
The Outdoor Season Coordinator must be organized, have strong communication, customer centric, able to solve problems and a soccer enthusiast. Access to a vehicle is preferred.
This position wiil require 30 hours per week, availability to work on weekends and eventually on evenings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage festival staff and assist set up/tear down of festival structures/facilities
– Work as event staff at League 1 home games
- Set up and tear down
- Manage volunteer ball retrievers and crew
- Help with all aspects of game day management: coordinating with match officials/PA/Photo/Video/Match Day Coordinator/Volunteers, catering, signage, equipment, ticketing
– Work as event staff at OPDL home games
- Set up of OPDL tents, signage, hydration station, technical area
- Ensure food arrives on time for volunteers
– Assistance with Summer Camps
– Support with office admin
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org