The North Mississauga Soccer Club is currently seeking Pool Divisional Coaches and Team Head Coaches who are passionate for the game and want to be part of the North Mississauga Soccer Club family. They will be working alongside the club’s Technical Head Coach and the High Performance Coach. They will be responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of the LTPD (Long Term Player Development).
- Communicate with the Club’s Technical Head Coach and High Performance Head Coach.
- Create Seasonal Plan for development of players based on the 4 corners approach that follows the LTPD.
- Ability to design, lead and implement training sessions based on the Age Group Curriculum
- Create and document all session plans.
- Communicate with Age Group Players/Parents throughout the year.
- Provide a written evaluation to each player.
- Scout the House League a minimum 2x per season
- Support all Club Programs and Initiatives
- Act as Member of the club’s Technical Staff.
- Attend all Club Educational Events: Classroom and Field.
- Attend all meetings with Technical Head Coach and other Age Group Head Coaches
- Strong interpersonal, communications (written and verbal), and presentation skills.
- Ability to relate to young players and to motivate them.
- Grassroots Leagues U8 -U12: Completion of Ontario Soccer Stage of Development Courses, FUNdamentals & Learn 2 Train, Making Ethical Decisions, Respect in Sport, and Making Head Way courses. The club is willing to provide technical support to help coaches achieve all these courses.
- Youth Development Leagues U13+: Soccer for Life Course is acceptable. The Ontario Soccer Provincial ‘C’ Licence or international equivalent is preffered (in addition to the Making Ethical Decisions, Respect in Sport, and Making Head Way courses).
- Minimum of 5 years coaching competitive players.
- Passion for the game.
Please fill out the Rep Coach Application Form provided below:
Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the positions are filled. To apply for this position, submit your resume (CV), and names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org