The North Mississauga Soccer Club is currently seeking a few dedicated volunteers interested in convening duties within our youth outdoor House League program.
House League Convenor Duties
1. Acquiring and assigning coaches/co-coaches to teams (possibly soliciting parents/volunteers for coaching on teams still in need);
2. Assigning/fairly balancing players to teams (based on variables such as “Play Together” requests, player ratings, medical info, age distribution, etc.);
3. Ongoing checking of on-line system to place “late” registrants onto teams;
4. Act as a liaison between your gender/age group and club re: club communication, field visits, within the first week or two of the season to show face/presence;
5. In August, ensuring coaches submit/enter season-end player rankings (if applicable for age group).
If you or someone you know would like to take on this exciting and rewarding volunteer opportunity, please contact the NMSC House League Head Convenor, Frank Capicotto @ firstname.lastname@example.org.