It is vital to emphasize that the identification/orientation sessions and trials are all-inclusive. Every player is welcome to attend, no matter their skill or experience. The development of the players/goalkeepers is most important! Our goal is to make sure all participants have this opportunity and are able to pursue a lifelong enjoyment of soccer.
Competitive trials and identification sessions for the 2019-2020 Season (age groups U9-U18) are on the following dates:
- Saturday, September 21st, 2019 – Huron Park Turf + Grass (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, September 22nd, 2019 – Huron Park Turf + Grass (9am-5pm)
- Saturday, September 28th, 2019 – Huron Park Turf (9am-5pm)
- Saturday, October 5th, 2019 – Huron Park Turf (9am-5pm)
Please note that there is a separate identification session for the U8 age group (players/GK born 2012) on September 14th at Fallingbrook Lit Grass Field at the following times:
- Saturday, September 14th, 2019 – Fallingbrook Lit Grass Field (9am-10:15am) (BU8, born 2012)
- Saturday, September 14th, 2019 – Fallingbrook Lit Grass Field (10:30am-11:45am) (GU8, born 2012)
All players MUST register online HERE before the trials. We will not be accepting players that have not registered.
After the trials on September 21st and 22nd, you may receive a recommendation from the NMSC technical staff for which level is appropriate for your child. The trial schedule is available below:
The address for Fallingrbook Lit Grass Field (Community Park) is 5135 Fallingbrook Drive, Mississauga.
The address for Huron Park Turf & Grass Fields is 830 Paisley Boulevard, Mississauga.
If you have any questions please contact the High Performance Programs Coordinator, Ryan Flammini, email@example.com
If you are interested in coaching a competitive team at NMSC, please contact the Technical Head Coach, Jhon Ardila, firstname.lastname@example.org