The NMSC, Ontario Soccer, and Canada Soccer, have been monitoring the most recent developments with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the emerging public health crisis. Following discussions with the national governing body, input from relevant government agencies and medical experts, Ontario Soccer has made the decision to immediately suspend all sanctioned soccer activities in the province until further notice.
All soccer activities include, but not limited, competitions, training, coach and match official education, team building activities have been suspended.
Please note the North Mississauga Soccer Club office will be closed to the public until further notice. Staff will continue to be available by phone and email.
The health and safety of NMSC members, parents, staff, team officials and volunteers is of upmost importance. NMSC will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic situation and wait for additional direction.
We invite members to review the most recent and up to date Ontario Soccer information on COVID-19 HERE
The North Mississauga Soccer Club will continue to take the following actions:
- Requesting that coaches, staff and parents promote preventative strategies (increased and diligent hand-washing, coughing/sneezing into arm/sleeve, etc.)
What you can do:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and thoroughly
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Cough and sneeze into your arm/sleeve
- Disinfect surfaces at work and at home
- Dispose of tissues immediately and wash your hands after use