Soccer is a year-round activity at NMSC. We encourage our players to stay active throughout the Fall & Winter seasons. What better way than the Indoor Competitive Program!
The indoor competitive program represents an opportunity for players to take their game to the next level in a more competitive atmosphere. Training is multiple times per week, with a combination of turf, futsal, and fitness. Commitment is key!
2019-2020 Indoor Competitive program details for players U8-U18 is below. The indoor competitive program will extend from November 2019 until April 2020. PLEASE NOTE: The cost does not include a uniform kit.
- U8 (2012): Fall/Winter Indoor Recreational League, 1 gym/futsal session per week, $500
- U9-U12 (2008-2011): 2 turf sessions, 1 gym/futsal per week, $800
- U13-U17 (2003-2007): 1 turf, 1 gym/futsal, 1 fitness session per week, $1000
- U18 (2002): 1 turf, 1 gym/futsal session, $400
- OPDL U13-U17 (2003-2007): 2 turf, 1 gym/futsal, 1 fitness session per week
All program registrations are completed here. Players must confirm with the coach before completing registration.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com