Hello NMSC Members,
As a result of the temporary restrictions announced on January 3rd, 2022, all in-person NMSC programs are postponed until further notice.
- Programs have not been cancelled.
- All members will be contacted with an update regarding their program.
- The club is planning to schedule virtual sessions. Stay tuned for more info!
The North Mississauga Soccer Club (NMSC) and Ontario Soccer continue to work in consultation with the Government of Ontario, through the Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries as we communicate important government directives and updates related to the current global pandemic.
The Government of Ontario announced that effective January 5th, 2022 at 12:01, it will return to a modified Step 2 of the Roadmap to Re-Open Plan, in response to the recent status of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Among the changes, which impact soccer in Ontario, are the following:
- The Government of Ontario has paused all indoor-soccer activities until January 26, 2022, or until further public health information becomes available.
- All indoor sport and recreational fitness facilities must close.
- The Ontario Indoor Cup and Ontario Futsal Cup will be postponed, with new dates to be announced in the coming weeks.
As a result of these directives, Ontario Soccer has paused the use of the Return to Play Guide until January 26th, 2022, or until further public health information becomes available.
Please contact the club if you have any questions 905-858-1227