- What is the cost of the INARIA uniform package for Grassroots/Competitive/OPDL players?
Package costs are on the INARIA Online Store. Select the correct Player or Goalkeeper Package for your age group and click Add bundle to cart. The pricing for the “U13+ Player Package” includes your child’s last name on the back of the jerseys.
- PLEASE NOTE: the fee for INARIA uniforms is separate from the club registration and team fees.
- What does the INARIA Uniform Package include?
The Player/Goalkeeper Packages are displayed on the INARIA Online Store. Extra items not included in the package can be selected/purchased individually.
- Where are the uniforms shipped?
Uniforms are shipped directly to the customer’s home address.
- How do players determine their Jersey Number and Team Division? Please confirm your jersey number and team/division with your Coach/Manager before ordering.
- Can Last Names be printed on jerseys?
Yes, teams have the option to print last names through INARIA or a third-party service provider. The pricing for the “U13+ Player Package” includes your child’s last name on the back of the jerseys.
- Can Sponsor Logos be printed on jerseys?
Yes, teams have the option to print sponsor logos through INARIA or a third-party service provider.
- Are Tracksuits & Hoodies numbered? Tracksuits are numbered as per the diagram online. Hoodies do not come numbered if individually ordered. Players can request embellishments at an additional cost as per service provider.
- How do we order uniforms for Coaches?
Each competitive team will receive  coach packages included. More info will be provided by the club.