UPDATE: As a result of the temporary restrictions announced on January 3rd, 2022, all in-person NMSC programs are postponed until January 26th. Please note – programs have not been cancelled. All members will be contacted with an update regarding their program. The club is also planning to schedule virtual sessions. Stay tuned for more info!
NMSC is excited to announce a come-back of its Indoor Adult Co-Ed Recreational League!
|DATES:||January 16th, 2022 – April 3rd, 2022 |
(postponed until further notice)
|PROGRAM LENGTH:||10-weeks (excluding 2 weekends during March Break – March 13th & 20th)|
|LOCATION:||BRAND-NEW Indoor Turf Facility – Churchill Meadows Community Centre (Dome)|
|ADDRESS:||5320 Ninth Line, Mississauga|
|KICK-OFF TIMES:||1:30pm or 2:15pm (depending on the week)|
|GAME LENGTH:||Two 20-minutes halves (3-minute half-time)|
|FIELD SIZE:||1/4 field|
|GAME FORMAT:||6v6 (5 players + 1 goalkeeper)|
|ROSTERS:||Co-Ed (males & females)|
|PLEASE NOTE:||At least one female must be on the field at all times|
|AGE GROUP:||Open Age (U18+)|
|LEAGUE SIZE:||8 teams|
|REGISTRATION COST:||Team Registration ($1900) |
Individual Player Registration ($295)
|REGISTRATION:||PowerUp Sports: https://nmsc.powerupsports.com/|
Register Now! Spots are Limited.
|PRIZES:||Prizes for Winning Teams are Guaranteed!|
- Regular Season and Playoffs
- Match Official
- League Convenor
- Player Insurance through Ontario Soccer
- Uniform for Individual Player Registrations (uniform not provided for Team Registration)
- Game Balls
- Professional Photographer & Videographer
- Guaranteed Prizes
- PRIZES FOR WINNERS ARE GUARANTEED!
- Playoff Winner: $300 gift card + Trophy (to be stored at Clubhouse)
- Regular Season Champion: $150 gift card
- Playoff Finalist: $100 gift card
If you have any questions please contact the club 905-858-1227 or the League Convenor – email@example.com