NMSC is looking for coaches to lead the Grassroots Program (Fundamentals-Learn to Train stage of development, U8-12 boys and girls teams). The coach-facilitator’s mission is to promote the development of players through play. The coach facilitator should have a basic knowledge of the game, organizational skills, and the ability to lead the players.
NMSC is looking for coaches to lead the Grassroots Program (Fundamentals – Learn to Train stage of development, U8-12 boys and girls).
The coach facilitator will access the player’s performance in practice and matches based on the Four Corners of Development Model: Technical/Tactical; Physical, Social/Emotional, Psychological/Mental.
- Follow the NMSC Grassroots curriculum
- Apply the Development Matrix
- Game/Practices management based on the four corners of development
- Enjoy working with kids and getting to know the players
- Consistent communication with the club and parents
- Coach by encouragement
- Understanding of basic coaching methodology
- Professional manner and appearance
- Always follow the Coach Code of Conduct
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com