LEAGUE1 ONTARIO - MEN PREMIER
- The L1O Men’s and Women’s Premier Leagues are Open-Age competitions. There shall be no maximum age limit applied to players registered to L1O Premier League teams
- The L1O Men’s Premier League is designated as an Open-Age competition. However, all teams participating in the L1O Men’s Premier League shall list and dress a minimum of eight (8) U23 players on the match-day roster
- For the 2022 season, a U23 player must be born in the year 1999 or later.
- For the 2022 Regular Season only, each L1O Men’s Premier League team will be required to feature U20 players (born 2002 or later) a COLLECTIVE MINIMUM OF TWO THOUSAND (2000) MINUTES.
- Unless otherwise permitted by L1O Management, all L1O Premier League matches (Men and Women) shall be played on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only.
LEAGUE1 ONTARIO - PROGRAM AT A GLANCE (2022)
League 1 Ontario Men’s Program 2022: L1 Ontario Men Premier
Location: Mattamy Sports Park, 5320 Ninth Line
Training: 3 times per week, Outdoor Season – May (April) to October
Head Coach – Peyvand Mossavat firstname.lastname@example.org