LEAGUE1 ONTARIO - MEN RESERVE (U19)
- League1 Ontario (L1O) is a Senior Level, Standards-Based, High-Performance Soccer League
- An L1O Men’s Premier League License Holder shall also enter a “Reserve” team in either the L1O Men’s U21 Reserve League or L1O Men’s U19 League each season and may enter a maximum of two (2) Men’s “Reserve” teams in total in each season, unless provided an exemption by L1O Management.
- The L1O Men’s U19 League shall feature players born from 2003 to 2005. No overage players are permitted.
- The Men’s and Women’s Reserve and U19 Leagues shall permit the participation of All-Amateur teams only
- Unless otherwise permitted by L1O Management, all L1O Reserve League and U19 matches (Men and Women) shall be played on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday only
LEAGUE1 ONTARIO - PROGRAM AT A GLANCE (2022)
League 1 Ontario Men’s Program 2022: L1 Ontario Men U19
Location: Mattamy Sports Park, 5320 Ninth Line
Training: 3 times per week, Outdoor Season – May (April) to October
Head Coach – Adrian Field firstname.lastname@example.org