Outdoor Grassroots Program U8-U12
- Player-Centred: NMSC Grassroots Development environment promotes a player-centred model that is focused on individual skill development and is based on the 4-corner approach.
- 4-corner approach facilitates athletes’ development of technical, physical, socio-emotional and psychological skills.
- Scores & standings are not included to focus on players’ every-day skills’ progression rather than immediate results.
- Small-sided games environment is promoted to develop creativity.
- Guided Discovery principles are utilized, where players are guided through their learning process and are encouraged to develop decision-making and self-confidence.
NEW FOR OUTDOOR 2022
- Weekly training sessions increased from two (2) to three (3) per week
- Half-day summer development camp included (5 days in July)
- All sessions are run by certified technical coaching staff
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & FEES
- Player-centred model
- Transformational Coaching style
- 4-corner approach
- Game-Activity-Game session structure
- Guided Discovery
- Open Roster
- Fair playing time in all positions
- Retreat line
- U8-U10 Pass/Dribble in
- U11-U12 Throw in
GRASSROOTS DEVELOPMENT LEAGUES