The North Mississauga Soccer Club is hosting their Recreational Photo Day this Sunday, June 9th. See below for all the details:
- Date: Sunday, June 9th, 2019
- Time: 8:45 am – 4:30pm
- Location: Marco Muzzo Sr. Memorial Park (located behind Oscar Peterson Public School)
- Address: 5098 Perennial Dr, Mississauga, ON L5M 7T2
- Please check your schedule below:
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
Coaches and players will go to their designated stations and receive a barcode card. Each player is to provide the barcode card to the photographer right before having his/her photo taken. Once all individual photographs are complete, the team will be assembled for their group photo
AFTER THE PHOTO:
There are NO order forms to be filled out. Everything is done electronically on site at the Sales Counter. To expedite the process, on-line ordering or proofs are not services Future Stars provides. The best image of each player is chosen. Orders must be placed and paid for on the day of the shoot so that Future Stars can process the orders, and return the photos to you quickly. Cash, Visa, MasterCard or Debit are all accepted on-site.
Click below to see the additional photo options:
PHOTO DAY GUIDELINES:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your designated photo time as we cannot accommodate a retake of the photo.
- Players should be in their full uniform for the photos (shin guards do not need to be worn).
- Leave your personal soccer ball in the car or at home.
- There will be 4 labelled stations on Photo Day. Look out for your coach and teammates there.
- Please note that only coaches and players are permitted in the actual photography area.
- Each player will receive a complimentary individual and team photo combo (8×10”) at a later date.
- See below for the field map:
If you have any questions please contact 905-858-1227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org