On Friday, March 9th, 2018 the North Mississauga Soccer Club was at the Mississauga Steelheads game to cheer on the local OHL team! NMSC had first row seats and were featured on the jumbo-tron during a stoppage in play! The BU15 OPDL team even got a picture on the home team’s bench after the game!
Thank you to the Mississauga Steelheads for having us at the game! We hope to attend more games in the future. NMSC would also like to thank the OPDL BU15 team and any other member that was at the game for representing the club!
Here are some benefits of Team-Building Activities:
- Team-building activities are a way to provide high-impact learning, increase team skills and communications, and improve morale and productivity!
- Team building provides a chance for the team to participate together in an experience where everyone starts with an equal level of knowledge about the given task.
- The challenge of a new experience also requires players to collaborate and work together in close proximity, which helps to develop relationships quickly.
- Team building will reinforce how taking responsibility and providing responsibility are both vital contributors to team performance.
- Team building days can help to reinforce the values and vision of a company and can contribute to the overall organizational culture.
- (Credit to: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/benefits-team-building-1979.html & https://www.corporatechallenge.com.au/blog/12-benefits-team-building)