Due to the temporary restrictions imposed by the Government of Ontario, NMSC has paused all in-person programs. The club has relaunched its Virtual Training – available via Zoom from January 9th-26th, 2022!
Families can access the sessions by following their team’s schedule on TeamSnap. The virtual training will help improve the players’ ball mastery skills, physical literacy, soccer fitness preparation, and keep the teams active!
- Virtual Training is available for the following programs:
- Grassroots Development (U8-U12)
- Competitive (U13-U18)
- Talented Pathway (OPDL, League1 Ontario)
- The first Virtual Training Session is January 9th, 2022.
- Available Virtual Training Sessions:
- Ball Mastery
- Soccer Fitness
- Team Social Gathering
- The Virtual Training Schedule is available below and via TeamSnap.
Please use the following link to download the desktop version of the Zoom App: https://zoom.us/download
If you have any questions, please reach out to your head coach and team manager.