The North Mississauga Soccer Club will be hosting the annual House League Fun Day on August 25th. This will be a great opportunity to celebrate the 2018 season and have some fun with your teammates, coaches, friends, & the Panther family!
Here is the schedule for the Fun Day Award Ceremony: Fun Day Award Ceremony Schedule
Please arrive at least 15 mins before the scheduled timeslot to be organized with your teams.
- Location: Churchill Meadows Common Park
- Address: 3370 McDowell Drive, Mississauga, ON.
- Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Awards: 1 Coach of the Year per division, 1 Sportsmanship award per team, and all players will receive a participation medal.
- Food: 1 ticket will be provided to each player and all Coaches. Each ticket is good for 1 meal prepared by the Lion’s Club who will be located on-site. Additional food can be purchased by others as well. Players must wear their NMSC jerseys!
- Saturday Programs ONLY: You will play your last game at your regular field at 10 AM and then you will join us at Churchill Meadows during your scheduled timeslot.
- Activities: Human Foosball, Jumping Castle, Soccer Darts, FIFA18 Xbox/Playstation Tournament, and MORE!
- U14 & U16: You will play your playoff games throughout the day as well. See below for the game schedules:
- U14 Playoff Schedule
- U16 Playoff Schedule
If you are interested in volunteering for the event, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com
We are excited to announce that Canada Soccer has partnered with NMSC as part of Canada Soccer’s Active Start Soccer Fests! Thank you to Canada Soccer for your support! We hope to see you on August 25th Panthers!